Saturday, October 4, 2008

Opening Post

OK, so I finally decided to start my own blog. Not too sure many will want to hear my deepest innermost thoughts, but hey it could happen. So this weekend is the 178th General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We've been fairly good about it hooking up our laptop to the Flat Panel TV to watch via byutv.com.

We spent the day around the house, taking the kids to the park in between sessions. So all in all a pretty decent day. The kids are having a blast on their bikes and we feel like we're settling into Colorado pretty well. This picture is of the Rockies and is a typcial view from pretty much anywhere in Colorado Springs.
One of the main reasons I wanted to start this blog is to have a forum from which to express my views. Not just to voice them, but also to help me organize my thoughts for my own benefit. So I hope to provoke insightful, respectful discussion on topics affecting families in the US today.

No comments: